CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Secret to getting rid of acne scares (really works)

I had to share this little discovery that I made, even though I'm 27 years old for some reason my skin still wants to break out which drive me crazy!! So, I have looked and looked and I finally found something that actually works. The plus side is that it only cost me $1.69 or less depending on where you buy the products.Okay, the first thing you need is plain yogurt and the second thing is a lemon. K, for every 2 tablespoons of yogurt you put 1 tablespoon of squeezed lemon juice, mix it together and put it on like a mask and leave for 10-20 minutes, just however long you want to. You will start to feel it tighten, which is a good thing. I'm telling you, I really can't believe the difference. I've only used it a few times, but if you have acne scares it will really fade them. When I don't feel like using the mask, I just go to the fridge, squeeze out a little lemon juice and put it on the places I need, even on new acne that is trying to come out, Its works and its cheap!!( and we all like cheap) Just try it! You will love it!




If you have a minute, go to my poll at the bottom on the page! Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment